Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Comer Admits Nobody Has Heard From Alleged Biden Informant for Three Years

Informants of this level, I expect, are rather careful about who knows of their whereabouts. This one probably doesn't want to be found. Would any of us in similar circumstances?

the lady who accused Biden of sexual harassment fled to Russia, and said she had credible threats to her life.

It was eye-opening watching liberals switch from "ALWAYS BELIEVE WOMEN" to character assassination on twitter when this all started early in the 2020 campaign

It "started" in the 90s when Hillary and the Dem machine including feminist organizations like NOW waged campaigns of character assassination against Bill's accusers.

"Believe all women" only applies when it's convenient.

It "started" in the 90s when Hillary and the Dem machine including feminist organizations like NOW waged campaigns of character assassination against Bill's accusers.

"Believe all women" only applies when it's convenient.

Crap, I forgot I?m a Dem now. What I meant to say is Paula Jones is a liar just like that Tara Reade tramp. Besides Biden was too busy sending Jill?s husband on the road to campaign for him so he could carry on an affair with her - he had no time to assault Tara Reade. And before any of you sky wizard people attack Joe & Jill, the affair is totally legit because she got divorced and they got married. Theirs is a truly amazing love story. And did I mention, Joe inspired barely literate Jill to become a fake doctor? Yep, Joe is that inspirational - she became a fake doctor because she was frustrated by being known as dopey Joe?s wife. Definitely a love story for the ages and a role model for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Last known photo of the informant.

fill-1200x650%7Cformat-webp%7Cwebpquality-85

No one triggers the Trumpers like you... You're on fire today.

Last edited:
Back