Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Congratulations

Packfan22

Congratulations on your win! I still think you better enjoy it while it lasts. You won?t get past Philly or SF. I can?t wait to play you guys again Thanksgiving. We will win next time around.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving too. Good luck against the rest of the division.

I'm glad we are included in the conversation with Philly and SF. We will deal with the playoffs if we get there.

Four in a row feels pretty good against Green Bay.

Yeah we hope it last a long time. It?s very hard to sweep divisional opponents hell last year the lions were 5-1 in the division and still only ended up 9-8. Coach Campbell has rented out space inside Matt?s head cavity. You may in fact beat us on thanksgiving as we are sadly 37-43-2 on that date but this year feels different. It?s so funny I was watching all the tv shows and listening to radio broadcast and all they were doing is crying for Green Bay because of injuries, and how young they are. Lmao this lions are young and have just as many injuries as the Packers do, and we still smashed the Packers on the road. They even have Matt snapping at Reporters in press conferences lol.

We certainly hope there is a change because we all know the Green Bay is one of the NFL?s chosen teams.. it feels good to be on top of the division and knowing everyone in division still has to play the Chiefs.

Last edited:
You guys were lucky we don?t have Rodgers anymore. You would have lost.

Lions are 11-10 against the Packers since 2013

We beat Rodgers plenty including sweeping him last yeae

This is your life now. Where the Lions completely own you. That is 4 in a row now and this one was quite easy

In rooting for Love the pack to do well this year and beat up on Minnesota and Chicago. Outside of that they can lose every game. Go lions!

You guys were lucky we don?t have Rodgers anymore. You would have lost.

Right, like the Lions did last year at Lambeau. You're lucky you don't have Rodgers anymore; he was an injury certain to occur.

Hey PF, you guys probably won't get past the Bears, so be careful with the darts you are throwing.

Back