Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crazed tubby woman pushes Anti-gay priest of stage (video)

Michchamp

This happened in Brazil, Link.

LOL, looks like she had leverage there.

according to the article, it wasn't a political statement, she is just completely bonkers.

I haven't seen any additional video online, but it looks like she was thinking of swan diving off the stage onto him at the end there, like a pro wrestler coming off the top ropes . Maybe she's a fan of WWE?

This just opens up the door To an uncountable number of terrible jokes that should never be told nor heard by anyone.

What does? me posting this, or her pushing him off the stage?

No, the story. Not you posting it.

Him being an anti-gay priest, and her being a tubby crazed black woman who pushed him off the stage.

Everything about that story could really, really be made fun of by a person who is really, really sick in the head.

Which I pretend not to be.

The link did not indicate this priest as being "anti-gay," whatever that means. It also seems as if the Holy Sacrifice of The Mass he (Fr. Rossi) celebrates seems to lack a certain reverence, so I am not at all surprised to learn that some "crazed" woman rushed the stage. Seems fitting, if he's going to make a mockery of it anyway. (My opinion) Maybe that was the reason she cast him over the edge. I might have done something similar.

Of course I would never attack a priest, especially this one, since I would not attend. That I would even suggest such a thing, even in jest, illustrates my lowliness, as I continually remind people here about. I should not have replied in such a manner.

Of course I would never attack a priest, especially this one, since I would not attend. That I would even suggest such a thing, even in jest, illustrates my lowliness, as I continually remind people here about. I should not have replied in such a manner.

That's a shame. think of the great thread title we'd have for the board: "BYCO pushes priest off stage!"

You'd be a legend.

I don't want to be a legend; I want to be a saint.

Gotta work a miracle first, right? church rules.

pretty tough to do these days, what with all the scientific reason, and method around.

Might be easier to invent a time machine and go back to 1300 CE.

She rushes the stage and pushes him off because he was preaching " Fat women don’t get into Heaven "

Gotta work a miracle first, right? church rules.

pretty tough to do these days, what with all the scientific reason, and method around.

Might be easier to invent a time machine and go back to 1300 CE.

First I have to die to self. Then actually die. Then the two certified miracles. But that's for canonized saints. Everyone in Heaven is a saint, otherwise they would not be there.

Last edited:
Back