Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dan Campbell to coach senior bowl.

dtroitlionsfan951

Well, I doubt we draft a quarterback. But this is the perfect senior bowl to be apart of. I can?t remember a senior bowl having this many high qb prospects. Among those committed already are Sam Howell, Kenny Pickett, Desmond Ridder, and Malik Willis.

Nice?He?ll be gone by the start of the 2024 season.

I'm glad they get a closer look at these 3 WRs
Jahan Dotson, Penn State
Romeo Doubs, Nevada
Dontario Drummond, Mississippi

And these LBs
Brian Asamoah, Oklahoma
Damone Clark, LSU
Devin Lloyd, Utah
Chad Muma, Wyoming
Channing Tindall, Georgia
Quay Walker, Georgia

I think we need 2 WRs and 2 LBs from this draft depending on free agency.

There's nothing to guarantee he'll be here more than 2 more years. Gotta get wins.

Speilman and ownership know this team is a complete rebuild, DC and Holmes both get at least 3 years unless they totally just collapse like Patricia.

There's nothing to guarantee he'll be here more than 2 more years. Gotta get wins.

If the halves of the 2021 season were flipped I could understand the pessimism, but with how the team progressed I do not see a legit reason to not be optimistic.

I know, I know... SOL.

There's nothing that we saw this year that leads me to belive he won't be here more than 2 seasons.

Can play it both ways. IMO, year 1 was a success. We knew the wins would be tough to come by. Almost everyone said this year was about player development and this team progressing as the year went on. This team definitely played better as the year went on, despite getting ravaged by injuries.

Can Campbell and Holmes still shit the bed and be out of here in two years? Most Definitely, but nothing I have seen so far suggests that that is more likely then him having success.

I'm glad they get a closer look at these 3 WRs
Jahan Dotson, Penn State
Romeo Doubs, Nevada
Dontario Drummond, Mississippi

And these LBs
Brian Asamoah, Oklahoma
Damone Clark, LSU
Devin Lloyd, Utah
Chad Muma, Wyoming
Channing Tindall, Georgia
Quay Walker, Georgia

I think we need 2 WRs and 2 LBs from this draft depending on free agency.

Tindall was FAST in that Championship game. He stood out for sure.

Senior Bowl American Team (Lions Staff) Dark Horses i think DC and staff will love:

Cam Taylor-Britt CB Nebraska. Big long hard hitting DB that always seems to be in perfect coverage and making crazy plays on the ball. Never a lot of hype. Potential mid round pick i think could make the switch to safety in the NFL...has the size for it and loves to tackle.

Kingsley Enagbare DE SC. If we somehow dont end up with a DE in rd 1. This guy could be the pick at the top of rd 2.

Connor Heyward TE/FB/Whatever MSU. Versatile TE #2 that can play an H-Back role and catch balls out of the backfield, not afraid to hit someone or be a lead back. Perfect mid - late round do it all prospect. I actually think we need a solid back up TE.

Quay Walker/Channing Tindall LB Georgia - These guys are similar. We could use a fast coverage LB and get the chance to look at both of them. Crazy the amount of talent that was on that Georgia defense.

Sam Howell QB UNC is it possible the once thought of #1 overall pick could fall to the top of the 3rd. Id say its possible with how many guys are lumped together right now.
DC will get to see if hes worth a 3rd rd selection vs what we have now.

Last edited:
Senior Bowl American Team Dark Horses i think DC and staff will love:

Cam Taylor-Britt CB Nebraska. Big long hard hitting DB that always seems to be in perfect coverage and making crazy plays on the ball. Never a lot of hype. Potential mid round pick i think could make the switch to safety in the NFL...has the size for it and loves to tackle.

Kingsley Enagbare DE SC. If we somehow dont end up with a DE in rd 1. This guy could be the pick at the top of rd 2.

Connor Heyward TE/FB/Whatever MSU. Versatile TE #2 that can play an H-Back role and catch balls out of the backfield, not afraid to hit someone or be a lead back. Perfect mid - late round do it all prospect. I actually think we need a solid back up TE.

Quay Walker/Channing Tindall LB Georgia - These guys are similar. We could use a fast coverage LB and get the chance to look at both of them. Crazy the amount of talent that was on that Georgia defense.

Sam Howell QB UNC is it possible the once thought of #1 overall pick could fall to the top of the 3rd. Id say its possible with how many guys are lumped together right now.

I will never post again if Sam Howell turns out to be anything but a first round pick. Barring he breaks a leg or something at the senior bowl.

Last edited:
Senior Bowl American Team (Lions Staff) Dark Horses i think DC and staff will love:

Cabinda is a free agent. Heyward makes a ton of sense day 3

Think I want a vet CB given all the young guys. But if he can play safety, might as well just draft a safety

Howell late Round 1 or Round 2. Would be shocked if fell to Round 3

Yes please on any coverage LB that isn't a liability in the run game

So far, my guy Sam Howell getting the most consistent reviews from senior bowl. Underdog draft! I don?t think we?ll draft him but I?m convinced he?s gonna be a hell of a qb so I have to try

Technically Deuce Staley wad the head coach for this

Back