Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Duck Fuke!

zyxt9

Duke BB is done for the year! NICE!!!

I know, I could have said something positive, uplifting, and respectful about how unfortunate it is...nah...DUCK FUKE!!!

Sad to see such a distinguished, clean program like that fail to advance to the tourney. Just goes to show you nice guys finish last.

Just have to hope that Coach K and Calipari can cuddle and spoon each other through the night for comfort. After they watch their favorite rom coms together of course.

"Your girls look like Soccer Moms at the age of 19!"

This is why you suck, this is why you suck ...this is why you suck!

Hurley SUCKS!
Laettner SWALLOWS!!

Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!
(91-92 Student Section)

This is just their excuse for missing the tournament. "It was because of Covid."

Then why did they risk playing yesterday? I hate them as much as anyone, but it might just be because a player tested positive.

Kentucky, Duke, Kansas ...they're ALL playing the ASTERISK this season, as if it won't count because they all suck at once.

too bad.

I had a coworker who's fiancee (now wife) was a HUGE Duke fan. She didn't go there either, and was from Philadelphia.

She was otherwise normal and funny, except for this one (1) thing.

Their wedding (this was like 11 years ago, or so) actually had a Duke Basketball theme... each table had a Duke player centerpiece in the center with like a picture of Hurley, or Laettner, or whoever else.

It was creepy/

Then why did they risk playing yesterday? I hate them as much as anyone, but it might just be because a player tested positive.

Why would they stop because of one guy. It's an excuse. At least to some.

Kentucky, Duke, Kansas ...they're ALL playing the ASTERISK this season, as if it won't count because they all suck at once.

too bad.

Ok State is in the asterisk crowd as well. They just have a legit shot to make noise in the big dance.

Back