Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Duncan Hunter goes to prison

Michchamp

Link. I'm actually shocked he got any time behind bars at all. I thought public corruption was legal in the country now.

Trump to pardon him in ...

3... 2... 1...

Make your market - his sentence is 11 months, I'll take the over on 3 years that he doesn't get pardoned.

Plenty of ppl who are convicted of merely retail fraud 2 (shoplifting <$1000 but more than $100) can be/have been sentenced to 11 months in the slammer (plus fines)...but they weren't "public servants".

What about Duncan's campaign manager wife? She had to know what they were doing, and she, unlike her hubby, did not "serve" in any capacity. He apparently kept a mistress too, unsurprisingly...but I guess that conservative wives are just happy to learn that it wasn't a dude!

His attys (who paid for them? His daddy?) pressed for "home confinement" in lieu of incarceration...which is laughable now that virtually every Californian has been ordered to do likewise.

Last edited:
Back