Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Easter

b311j

The celebration of Jeebus having a bad weekend for your sins. More Xtian folklore stolen from the Pagans. A holiday steeped in indoctrination, and the poor children bribed in with promises of bunnies and candy. Oh the hilarity of it all.:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Well... it's over, until next year.

Hopefully you can make peace with it, since it's not going away anytime soon, and they will do it all over again next year.

and though I did not partake in any this year, Cadbury Cream eggs are delicious.

and though I did not partake in any this year, Cadbury Cream eggs are delicious.

I feel like my taste for those has gone downhill since I was a kid. I don't know what it is, but they just taste cheap nowadays. I still partake but I don't find myself stealing them from other people's baskets like I used to.

I like those chocolate eggs with marshmallow in them. Very tasty.

the best, bar none...

reeses_egg.jpg

Back