Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fall Break EPL Standings

biggunsbob

Fall 2 week break or transfer window. Whatever they call it.

Looking like a Liverpool will run away with the Premier League for their first title in Since 1989-90 season. They won the Champions league last season but came in second to Manchester City last season in the EPL. The Reds are already 8 points clear of MC. Plus the refs are on their side as they were Awarded Liverpool a freaking weak 95th minute penalty for the 2-1 win over Leicester City.

Standings
Bottom 3 will be relegated to the Championship League. Top 4 play in the European Championship League against other European teams top clubs. 5th place gets to play in the Europa League for fifth place teams lol. Hey winners play in the Super Cup. Which is not recognized as a big deal. Liverpool won the last Super Cup.

Table

https://www.espn.com/soccer/table/_/league/eng.1

Standings for English League Championship.
Top 2 atomically bet to move to the Top flight EPL League . 4-6 play a playoff for the last spot.
I am sort of rooting for Leeds United, and Derby County Both They were oh so close last season. Derby has been close for a Bunch of years now. My all time favorite club other then Chelsea, and Leicester City is in this league . I like Leeds and Derby but the Blackburn Rovers need to get it going again! They use to be really good in the 1990?s. Won the EPL one season

Table

https://www.espn.com/soccer/standings/_/league/ENG.2/english-league-championship

Last edited:
Back