Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Florida condo collapse

Michchamp

Yowza... I wondered why this wasn't bigger news right now. half of an entire
high rise collapsing, with hundreds of people in it. 150+ still missing, 4 confirmed dead.

Insane.

It's been all over the news over the past few days. The video of it falling is pretty scary.

It's been all over the news over the past few days. The video of it falling is pretty scary.

dang, really? I only saw a link on local news sites here today.

When I first saw the pics, I assumed no one was in it, based on the lack of screaming media sources, but it turns out, I might have gotten too good at screening out media.

It happened yesterday. It was definitely the top news story of the day yesterday. The Chauvin sentencing is the top story today.

Back