Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Really Sucks

tinselwolverine

Sheesh, where do I start?

Teachers can?t talk to 8 year olds and younger in school about sex.

How Neanderthal?

Chicks born with dicks and male hormones have an unfair advantage in sports against chicks born with the vag.

What sense does that make?

Learning loss from covering children?s faces is vastly more detrimental than the risks from a disease from which they?re already not at risk from.

When is somebody going to finally arrest this guy?

this seems to be at odds with DSF's intrepid political commentator bob, who seems to have lot of facts (but never uses them to support his assertions). Bob's warning everyone about the ill-tempered, hot headed DeSantis who would have already gotten us into an all-out nuclear war by now because he's a member of the GOP. Who to believe?

Last edited:
And it's a good thing he's not currently president else we'd all be dead from him having already launched nukes on Russia

2028 is a long way off to be thinking about what will no doubt be a golden age for America.

if an internet thread could suck cock... this thread would suck a big fat one.

if an internet thread could suck cock... this thread would suck a big fat one.

Okay, but don?t talk about that to anyone third grade or younger in school when you?re in Florida.

EDIT: Also, is that big fat dick as big and as fat as the cock attached to one of the NCAA women?s champions?

Last edited:
EDIT: Also, is that big fat dick as big and as fat as the cock attached to one of the NCAA women?s champions?

First hand accounts say they flaunted it enough in the locker room that the information is probably easy to find out.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I'd rather see her and Boebert fight to the death in a cage match.

Or?or?Boebert and MTG (Marjorie Taylor Green) vs. AOC and Ilhan Omar tag team.

I would buy a ticket to that.

Back