Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

French Open

zyxt9

I fully support Osaka not being forced to do the stupid interviews after her matches. Someone who has a validated disorder should not be ridiculed and invalidated as she has been.

IMO, best solution would be for every single player to stand with her and say they also will not partake in post-match interviews unless she is excused from doing so but still being allowed to compete. That would be an ideal Good Sportsmanship moment that would set an example not only to the world of tennis, but to young athletes that providing an opponent the opportunity to compete at their highest level is more important than taking advantage and exploiting a weakness of that opponent that is outside of their actual athletic performance.

An athletic weakness, exploit in-game all day, every day in order to win or they develop a way to counter, naturally. But this is outside the game itself, regardless of some stupid contract. Those BS post game interviews suck 99% of the time anyway, and reality is vast majority of fans never spend one second giving them any attention due to their useless nature.

I fully support Osaka not being forced to do the stupid interviews after her matches. Someone who has a validated disorder should not be ridiculed and invalidated as she has been.

IMO, best solution would be for every single player to stand with her and say they also will not partake in post-match interviews unless she is excused from doing so but still being allowed to compete. That would be an ideal Good Sportsmanship moment that would set an example not only to the world of tennis, but to young athletes that providing an opponent the opportunity to compete at their highest level is more important than taking advantage and exploiting a weakness of that opponent that is outside of their actual athletic performance.

An athletic weakness, exploit in-game all day, every day in order to win or they develop a way to counter, naturally. But this is outside the game itself, regardless of some stupid contract. Those BS post game interviews suck 99% of the time anyway, and reality is vast majority of fans never spend one second giving them any attention due to their useless nature.

Or...or...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1kvwXsZtU8

???????????????????????

EDIT: Didn?t ?understand? the Japanese characters I tried to paste. They said ?I?m just here so I don?t get fined.?

Last edited:
Back