Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

From MichChamps NIT Thread and A Reply Not Approptiate for the M Board

tinselwolverine

Big hockey fans & lapsed Catholics like you might be interested to know that the Pope just clarified the Church's new position, that hockey should be televised year round, and encouraged the creation of a Catholic hockey league to air when the NHL is out of season.

I think this is gambit to get more French Canadians back into the fold

Everybody knows the pope is just a big old gay loving commie.

Everybody knows the pope is just a big old gay loving commie.

Seems like this might've gone on the religion board.

but politics is religion and vice versa, for like all Americans who aren't Byco or my great aunt (may she RIP)

Seems like this might've gone on the religion board.

but politics is religion and vice versa, for like all Americans who aren't Byco or my great aunt (may she RIP)

Damn, did I land this on the politics board?

I completely intended to land it on the religion board.

Oh, I at least landed it in right neighborhood.

As you have pointed out yourself, by this time of the day I?m probably going to have had a couple of pops.

Semifinals:

Utah Valley vs UAB

North Texas vs Wisconsin

EDIT: UGH. And Michigan? Anyone? Howard? Howard? Anyone?

Last edited:
Back