Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Bears @ Lions Thread

They just said on football night in America that if sea and gb both win gb goes because of divisional wins. Which makes no sense since there'd both have another divisional win.

They just said on football night in America that if sea and gb both win gb goes because of divisional wins. Which makes no sense since there'd both have another divisional win.

Maybe conference wins not divisional

Because GB controls their own destiny there is no doubt we will be flexed into the Sunday night game. Sunday Night Football said the Packers have the conference record tie break over Seattle. That's how they control their own destiny.

NFL tiebreaker rules 2022
Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.

Last edited:
Williams sits at 994 yards on the season. Reggie Bush had 1006 yards rushing in the 2013 season.

Williams sits at 994 yards on the season. Reggie Bush had 1006 yards rushing in the 2013 season.

Glad its Jamaal. He deserves it. Plus all the tds

Jamaal is 10th in league in rushing

Free agent to be though but a leader

Last edited:
The Lions did a great job getting back into contention. Another good draft and a decent free agent class and they could be in the hunt for division next year.

I?m not a math whiz, but I?m pretty sure the Lions need Green Bay to lose next week.

this is true. They also need Seattle to lose next week.

Actually, I mis read your post. You were talking about teams that only needed to lose one game.

Last edited:
PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Hutch 90.7
Swift 90.3
Wright 89.3
Houston 85.1
Jamaal Williams 84.3

Bottom 5 Overall
Cabinda 41.5
Thor 45.6
Joseph 47.9
Zylstra 50.3
R Okwara 54.1

Other notables
Amon-Ra 83.6
Goff 80.9
Ragnow 75.5
Decker 74
Brown 67.5
Sewell 65.3
Jamo 64.4
Jonah Jackson 57.5
Melifonwu 82.2
McNeill 76.6
Paschal 72.4
Rodrigo 65.9
Okudah 61.6

Reactions: 503
PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Bottom 5 Overall

Thor 45.6
Joseph 47.9

Besides a game here or there.....this has been a constant this year for these two. On a good defense, both these guys are backups. Kirby is young and has potential......but the tape catches up with guys after a few weeks.....and it has with Kirby for sure.

Gonna need replacements next year if the defense is to improve more than a little.

Besides a game here or there.....this has been a constant this year for these two. On a good defense, both these guys are backups. Kirby is young and has potential......but the tape catches up with guys after a few weeks.....and it has with Kirby for sure.

Gonna need replacements next year if the defense is to improve more than a little.

As far as they the draft there 2 safeties projected in the mid to late 1st rd.

If you're looking for a physical presence I like Antonio Johnson.

https://youtu.be/R__lX7E-Uzs

If you like a do it all kind of guy then you can draft Brian Branch.

FA market is kind of soft. Taylor Rapp has a rams connection if Holmes liked him. He's meh ...

They'll have Walker back next year (hopefully), but I agree they need more talent. Elliott is decent but is only on a one year contract. Joseph was a project coming out of the draft who was thrusted into a starting role, so the ups and downs are expected, probably needs another year or two. Fun fact: Joseph snap count in the NFL is already 77% of all the snaps he took in 4 years at Illinois

If the Lions can upgrade from Elliott and go into next year with Joseph and Melifonwu as backups, I can live with that.

Back