Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 29 Detroit Tigers vs. St. Louis Cardinals 3:40 p.m. EST 4/30 Game 1 of DH

Flaherty ties AL record by striking out first 7 batters in first start vs. Cards.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Tigers waste Jack Flaherty's 'exceptional' start, cough up lead in 9th to Cardinals.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers squander Jack Flaherty's career day in 2-1 loss to St. Louis Cardinals.
Freep

Tigers lose lead in 9th to waste brilliant performance by Jack Flaherty.
Mlive

No reason he should have been pull yesterday after only 93 pitches and dealing K's like that, leave him in one more inning and tigers probably don't drop that first game as Miller never enters for 9th. Same deal with that no hitter manning had going earlier in the year no reason to take him out dealing like that. Tigers lost that game to! Not impressed with how the game is played these days. They are too damn quick now and it's giving pitchers the advantage IMO on top of too many balls being called strikes in most of the games I've watched so far this year. I'm now officially a grumpy old man. I don't like the new brand of baseball. manfred is a joke

Back