Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 35 Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Guardians 6:10 p.m. EST 5/6

what is the issue?
His balls and strikes were incorrect.

I already highlighted above. Marked Walked easy. It cost tigers one run.

Oh plus we can’t hit and we have a payroll 50-60 million below league average lol.
But Mark did walk on that pitch and it wasn’t close even with Catcher pulling it down.
If you get the tv broadcast post game Petry and Keets said they were going to talk about it.

His balls and strikes were incorrect.

I already highlighted above. Marked Walked easy. It cost tigers one run.
I watched most of the game. It seemed like he called a pretty good game. Umps are always going to miss a few. NBD

9 or 10 lob’s is just terrible in close games. We need send some players to Toledo.

Frustrating to see Cleveland and Kansas City better than us so far this year. Just didn’t think that would happen.

Bunch of Hitless Wonders. Only Greene shows anything.

Boxscore.

Tigers 1 - Guardians 2: Greene and Flaherty shone in low-scoring loss
A win would have been better, though.
BYBTB

Tigers drop fourth straight, score just one run on Greene's homer against Guardians.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers' Riley Greene blasts leadoff home run in 2-1 loss to Cleveland Guardians.
Freep

Tigers squander chances (again) in series-opening loss to Guardians.
Mlive

How can one possibly assemble an offense that is this putrid? Do we not have hitting coaches?

We have 8 frigging players with an OPS below .600!! What the hell are we even doing?

This is so frustrating to be wasting such good team pitching so far.

ANATOMY OF A SERIES.
Totally Tigers

I believe Ryan Vilade is getting brought up from AAA with Meadows being sent down..
Tigers To Option Parker Meadows, Select Ryan Vilade.
MLBTR

Parker Meadows to be optioned to Triple-A Toledo.
Outfielder Ryan Vilade is reportedly set to be called up on Tuesday.
BYBTB

Detroit Tigers expected to option Parker Meadows to Triple-A Toledo, call up Ryan Vilade.
Freep

It’s a shame too as the pitching can contend with anyone IMO but the offense just isn’t there it’s abysmal

the 0 ffence is awful. the bottom 3 are at times missing in action. the rest are questionable at times!

Back