Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 47 Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals, Kauffman Stadium, May 20, 2024 8:40 p.m. EST

Reese Olson (hip) exits after being struck by comebacker.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Tigers' Olson exits early, hit by line drive in 8-3 loss against Royals.
Detnews

Sixth-inning nightmare haunts Detroit Tigers in 8-3 loss to Kansas City Royals.
Freep

After Reese Olson’s early exit, Tigers stumble to series-opening loss.
Mlive

Kansas City spent money. In the off season and they are 31-19. Tigers cut payroll and didn’t reinvest Miggy’s money and we are 23-24. I’m just frustrated. Hopefully we can Turn it around. I really thought we would contend for the division this year.

Today the 10 game winning streak starts !

Spencer hit his 4th home run of the season last year on May 20th in a 5-2 loss at Washington.

Kansas City spent money. In the off season and they are 31-19. Tigers cut payroll and didn’t reinvest Miggy’s money and we are 23-24. I’m just frustrated. Hopefully we can Turn it around. I really thought we would contend for the division this year.

they are still paying miggy 8 mill this year

btw some e-rod opt-out guy is mia in az ? that was 18 off the book there the money that needed to be used.

so he's only one off his pace from last year. :ROFLMAO:

Greene only had 3 up to this point last year, so he is 6 ahead of his pace.
Lol
And the Tigers spent way less than KC in the off season and one team has 31 wins and the other team has 23 wins. Strange season continues.

Sports should never be frustrating.. If you enjoy it you watch/listen if not you shouldn't..

Reese Olson was moving around much better in clubhouse after game. He said Massey's liner hit him between hip and thigh. He said he tried to continue but his leg felt unstable during his warmup throws, prompting the exit.

Reese Olson was moving around much better in clubhouse after game. He said Massey's liner hit him between hip and thigh. He said he tried to continue but his leg felt unstable during his warmup throws, prompting the exit.
That's good news. He looked like he was about to cry out there. I don't blame him...that had to hurt like a MF'er. Watching him out there after he got hit...he looked like a high school kid at the most. He looks like he is 16 years old! He has that baby face.

Back