Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Greetings from a Dawg fan

Hey Stater Bros!!! Me and my DAWGS are looking forward to visiting East Lansing this weekend. Can't wait to drink and tailgate with y'all! My tailgate will be the one with the big purple flag with the UW logo on it. Come stop by.*

Anyway, my Dawgs are legit national title contenders this year (WE WANT BAMA!) so here?s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Mike Penix"cillin" - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has four years of starting in high shcool plus a handful of D2 games under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Trey Fautanu, Roger Rose Garden, Jaxon, Vita Vea, Geirean Hatchett, Ossai. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Defensive Coordinator - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Lake and the new guy, I honestly don't know our DC's name and there is no reason to unless he does something wrong. We will see a much improved defense on the day of the game.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest CFB team in years. Giles Gaskin, Kam Fab, McMilan, Rome, Troy, Boston, Germie Bernard, Mr. Nixon, Dyson McClutchins, John Ross IV, etc. The newbies are inexperienced but will bring something that MSU hasn't seen this season, which is speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our offense off of the field, the better chance UW has to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily...say 34-17?

Hey Stater Bros!!! Me and my DAWGS are looking forward to visiting East Lansing this weekend. Can't wait to drink and tailgate with y'all! My tailgate will be the one with the big purple flag with the UW logo on it. Come stop by.*

Anyway, my Dawgs are legit national title contenders this year (WE WANT BAMA!) so here?s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Mike Penix"cillin" - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has four years of starting in high shcool plus a handful of D2 games under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Trey Fautanu, Roger Rose Garden, Jaxon, Vita Vea, Geirean Hatchett, Ossai. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Defensive Coordinator - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Lake and the new guy, I honestly don't know our DC's name and there is no reason to unless he does something wrong. We will see a much improved defense on the day of the game.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest CFB team in years. Giles Gaskin, Kam Fab, McMilan, Rome, Troy, Boston, Germie Bernard, Mr. Nixon, Dyson McClutchins, John Ross IV, etc. The newbies are inexperienced but will bring something that MSU hasn't seen this season, which is speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our offense off of the field, the better chance UW has to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily...say 34-17?

Why are you coming to East Lansing when the game is in Seattle?

I know I can watch the game on my couch in seattle but this may be my only chance to tailgate in East Lansing

That makes sense.

I used to do shit like like that.

Back in the days when I used to do a lot of blotter acid.

Where are you going to show up in East Lansing to tailgate?

When the Spartans were on the road, I used to show up at Magic Johnson?s parents? house.

They were a little surprised the first time I just showed up, but back in my acid days, I was a pretty charming fucker when I was on acid trip, didn?t take too long win them over.

Wasn?t long before Magic Johnson?s parents were ready for me with a tailgate party already in progress, expecting me to show up tripping on acid.

That said, I think you should probably stay home and just get drunk on your couch before kickoff.

Only three people in history - me, Timothy Leary and Hunter Thompson - could ever do epic shit on an acid trip and fully pull it off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dByCkxXQxoI

Goodnight welcome to PenisTown. I?ll probably ban delete you in the morning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1g6AC5u-js

Since when do cans of teams called ?huskies? refer to them as ?dawgs??

That don?t make no sense.

That makes sense.

I used to do shit like like that.

Back in the days when I used to do a lot of blotter acid.

Where are you going to show up in East Lansing to tailgate?

When the Spartans were on the road, I used to show up at Magic Johnson?s parents? house.

They were a little surprised the first time I just showed up, but back in my acid days, I was a pretty charming fucker when I was on acid trip, didn?t take too long win them over.

Wasn?t long before Magic Johnson?s parents were ready for me with a tailgate party already in progress, expecting me to show up tripping on acid.

That said, I think you should probably stay home and just get drunk on your couch before kickoff.

Only three people in history - me, Timothy Leary and Hunter Thompson - could ever do epic shit on an acid trip and fully pull it off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dByCkxXQxoI

Goodnight welcome to PenisTown. I?ll probably ban delete you in the morning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1g6AC5u-js

Since when do cans of teams called ?huskies? refer to them as ?dawgs??

That don?t make no sense.

That's what I'm here to find out. Thanks for the tip might drop by the Johnsons, I'm not to familiar with msu they the local legends? Also where can I find the best burger in town? How about the coldest beer?

Do you ban all the fans coming here to learn about your team and share some friendly banter before the game? It's PenixTown an ode to our heisman candidate QB, your buddies at SB Nation told me your all familiar with him.

After a few beers and a few hours of yelling Dawgs is a lot easier to yell then huskies. Have you seen a Husky before? Here's a little diagram for you if to learn what Huskies are.
VENN-DIAGRAM-16-Sep-2022-21-24.png

This is what happens when UM has a complete cupcake schedule. Boredom ensues and troll accounts get made.

This is what happens when UM has a complete cupcake schedule. Boredom ensues and troll accounts get made.

Maybe, I dunno.

Penix ain?t me.

I picked Sparty to cover today.

Personally I would prefer both my Wolverines and the Spartans come into Ann Arbor at the end of October undefeated and the game is front and center in the national championship conversation, and the grounds of Pioneer High is the location for both Game Day and Big Noon Kickoff.

EDIT: I think Penix is the old High Street Mafia, from the old ESPN days, for what it?s worth. You may remember him, he was the #2 troll behind you on the UM board back in the day.

I re-read the two posts Penix made on this thread and the sub-literacy bares an uncanny resemblance.

Last edited:

I know you're probably right, but I want to believe he's real.

This board needs some new blood to shake things up.

Bring Washington into the Big Ten.

I know you're probably right, but I want to believe he's real.

This board needs some new blood to shake things up.

Bring Washington into the Big Ten.

Cool.

I see the Spartan game is on prime time on ABC.

Isn?t that considered the game of the week?

Spartans make it to the grown up table.

Maybe I?ll watch some of that game.

Maybe I?ll become the Wolverine version of SpartanMack, and make MSU my second favorite team, and always root for them when they?re not playing Michigan house.

That was actually a rule in our house and the cousins? house when we were growing up.

Why are you coming to East Lansing when the game is in Seattle?

That?s not the only thing he?s confused about. In point #4 he warned us about Germie Bernard?s speed being too much for MSU. I guess he doesn?t know Germie Bernard not only decommitted from Washington, but he actually plays for MSU. Now that?s some in depth knowledge of the Huskies, er dawgs.

Last edited:
That?s not the only thing he?s confused about. He warned us about Germie Bernard?s speed being too much for MSU. I guess he doesn?t know Germie Bernard not only decommitted from Washington, but he actually plays for MSU.

Or maybe he does and was making a joke.

Anyway I?m serious about hoping both Michigan schools meet undefeated.

Last season that week was fun right up until the outcome of the game.

Or maybe he does and was making a joke.

Anyway I?m serious about hoping both Michigan schools meet undefeated.

Last season that week was fun right up until the outcome of the game.

Maybe but he was like the 4th person in a long list of speed we can?t handle. I doubt he?s that clever.

Agreed, the more meaningful the game the more fun it is to watch. Ur we have to get past OSU in order for that to happen. 6-1 with a close loss to osu would be ok I guess but not as cool but I expect to get the crap kicked out of us by the buckeyes. And if we beat osu - not happening, but if we do - we have to avoid a let down loss to wisco before heading to Ann Arbor. You have a much better chance of being undefeated that week than we do.

Last edited:
That?s not the only thing he?s confused about. In point #4 he warned us about Germie Bernard?s speed being too much for MSU. I guess he doesn?t know Germie Bernard not only decommitted from Washington, but he actually plays for MSU. Now that?s some in depth knowledge of the Huskies, er dawgs.

I threw some jokes in there for any fellow husky fans perusing your board, but I honestly did not know that he transferred. My dad's been in and out of the hospital all fall camp and when your team is as deep at wide reciever as UW it gets hard to keep track of all the guys that haven't done anything yet. Hope you can experience that one day.

We all know if Michigan and State play and both are still undefeated, Michigan wins that one 9/10 times. You are going to want to have a solid loss under your belt so sparty goes in as the clear underdog and pulls off the upset. That's just the type of school you are and today is the best day to get that quality loss before winning out.

Back