Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs FSU

UCLA looks like the much tougher match up over Alabama no matter what the seeds say.

The play is to foul no matter how well they rebound and put them at the line up 3.
Don?t you agree ?

Absolutely. Pressure the ball and foul immediately. No OT that way.

UCLA just looks disorganized on a regular basis. I can't believe they've made this run.

No easy games left should be the mindset of this team. Don't care about their seed, UCLA is here for a reason and they're playing well.

Can't afford to let up. It's about time Dickinson took over one of these games!

No easy games left should be the mindset of this team. Don't care about their seed, UCLA is here for a reason and they're playing well.

Can't afford to let up. It's about time Dickinson took over one of these games!

Agree with you. Pound it inside and share the ball. Make that extra pass.

I sure hope we are the late game Tuesday. I may get home for the tip or at least second the half.

Last edited:
Usc pounded Oregon 72-58 in the only game they played earlier this year.

Yeah I really don't see what's wrong with 7 pm and 9 pm start times especially for a weeknight. You'd think for all the extra west coast eyeballs they might get, it would be offset by all the eastern time zone folks who won't stay up for game #2.

I dunno though.

Back