Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

Eli with 5 points on 2/10 shooting. Wooooooooooohooooooooo! Let the good times roll.

How ugly would this game be if Hunter wasn't drawing 10 fouls with initiating the contact every time

Piss poor defense. Poor shooting. Same crappy stuff from us. Glad I?m working. Man this team shoots bricks. Least that is what is sounds like on radio.

Shit I was wrong about you guys being better than your record. After seeing that, I don't even know if you're NIT level. Even with getting all the calls Hunter was dominated by Bingham.

Shit I was wrong about you guys being better than your record. After seeing that,I don't even know if you're NIT level . Even with getting all the calls Hunter was dominated by Bingham.

We've been saying this all season. We're just happy when we have a lucky night and they look like they've shot a basketball before.

Back