Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

Dug and Tarris grew up tonight. It was fun to watch them. Jett got injured and dudes stepped up. Probity most grit this team has shown all season.

Whiskey tastes better right meow. Go Blue!

Very happy to win, but more than anything else happy that both teams played clean and hard. THIS is the way the rivalry should be. Hard-nosed but no nonsense or outside talking points and just let the best team win.

Hope that trend is the norm moving forward.

hey, I only watched about 60 seconds around 13:00, and the last 3 minutes. everytime I saw him with the ball, he sucked

Msu was up 5-8 pts for much of the game. They just gassed at the end. Credit to your secondary players. Dug, Reed, Baker and Kobe all had their best game that I've seen this year. Especially the first 3. If you guys wouldve gotten that play from them more this year you wouldn't be headed to the NIT.

Msu was up 5-8 pts for much of the game. They just gassed at the end. Credit to your secondary players. Dug, Reed, Baker and Kobe all had their best game that I've seen this year. Especially the first 3. If you guys wouldve gotten that play from them more this year you wouldn't be headed to the NIT.

We're all so glad you could stop by with your cunthanded compliment. Christmas has come early!

Back