Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Nebraska

No he won?t but as of right now he would help lengthen the bench.

Yep.

By the length of one more butt.

His butt.

His glorious 6?10? butt.

I love that butt lengthening the bench.

I want that butt lengthening the bench.

We need that butt - his butt - lengthening that bench.

Team needs to get John?s Jr game going. He also needs to box out better.

I think he is what he is at this point. 65 games into his career and it just seems like it's not going to click for him here. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm keeping my expectations in check.

I think he is what he is at this point. 65 games into his career and it just seems like it's not going to click for him here. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm keeping my expectations in check.

I think Johns makes a better 4. He plays good d and rebounds well while playing that position. He is not a center and is only playing there out of necessity.

I thought if his foot was on the line which or was or shouldn?t have been a charge ?

On this play, his foot was on the line, but then he lifted up and stood on his tiptoes, so that he wasn't on the line...I think they made the wrong call in that situation.

Best game of the year by Wagner, by far, on both ends of the court. Please don't disappear against the better teams.

Difference in Dickinson as opposed to Teske..............................Dickinson is always looking for the pass.

Dickinson plays down low, while Teske spent most of his time on the offensive end hanging out at the 3 point line trying to shoot arrows...That shit drove me nuts.

He was a good defender, though. He was always a little soft on his offensive game.

Allen only 4 points in the second half

Allen fell off. Michigan started the game covering him with Eli Brooks, I think. Then they brought in Chaundee Brown and Allen disappeared. Wagner covered him most of the 2nd half and he didn't do shit then either.

I was bitching about Wagner and he had 20 points 9 rebounds, 2 assists, and I think he helped guard Allen in the second half. I could be wrong on that.

Wish the we could hit the three better 9 for 27. 33 percent. We were at 22 percent at halftime.

They won a road game in the big 10 by 11. I'll take that every time.

Best game of the year by Wagner, by far, on both ends of the court. Please don't disappear against the better teams.

He said before the game he was going to do this, then he went out and did it

If we can get Livers and Wagner going together, this team could be special

I still really like this team

Smith can be iffy on the defensive end, but he makes up for it on the offensive end.

I wish Big Country was healthy. He would be way better coming off the bench than Johns at the 5.

Back