Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

Frustrating loss with road games coming up. I know we all thought we would lose Purdue and maybe win this game but this is a pretty
Lackluster effort after how well we played against Purdue.

Last edited:
Yeah, it wasn't our best performance, but at least we're... hmmm... something.

At least everyone played a bad offensive game. It's great to see the team come together after a big win and have everyone play an absolute clunker.

NBPuFoI00aitriyexb89HiPgu0ZNwr3xdQe1voP2vV51v5KW4_kWeSxTOr5zCZCxAl9dJD5IoTc0kyYahy9tBsMXVpFWHEXY85kMAd13R6-MAQznAt9MW3Fp8tBlElU2ZzufCr-WTWVtm02gA1vuCQ6N5VU5H4YGgh493O_opdBfqB9GJO9SSEMKGObk4rr_AnrMyfBZuNdNTooMubcfo2FoX62ZaHQVIOcpyUJ28OLQhJeIX06tevmUUTILT0YNQsBtT0AxhLbxOSFnhry6QNhLN7WauYT4h6mraCINPOUnfadxqA90RZUqQwDFl7TH4OS1uBdTbqCFt70BbrfMlk2QjvLs4cTtfKhovhItM0Bo__vQJyswoEkVlR9QdAN7r2xGibMfNC0-A1OSfxQLuxnpztAEtb5qh9u4Yn4KoBI2UBEp-Ca6l4566ydCgGG9m5zfYyIuO4rkArWcEl_zJfqqf_8qRwdg4u14W4G7gL0NgYfnXVbM2LZMZcqcU0r7Lx3EBSwYx_gwVFuXVU3V2FLyYKNqZJMxf8rH0z_nBkFzzNBAJdKloLSK0QcZYzv3ipdOuw8ML7f-vPUqg9i8ILrr7MmOJmEDcMP0ukKYvrv3VQPJiAi2cfddCsk5Y0USUunXyJtpbE00dmyAvunfTX7V6ncl9qgxoLuxT0l8zwE5Hd_znuspLYmMb57cU3o1YnhVjPaVqT5H-dChKna6aCYQaQ=s300-no

Man I thought they would play with the same energy as what we saw vs Purdue. Nope. Where did that team go? They weren't in AA on Saturday.

Man I thought they would play with the same energy as what we saw vs Purdue. Nope. Where did that team go? They weren't in AA on Saturday.

They were in AA, but not the AA you're thinking of. That team was in their weekly AA meeting during the game.

Back