Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Penn State

Brown fucked that up when he rebounded, he had 2 other guys to get the ball to that have better FT% and decides to give it to the freshman who probably shouldn't be in the game this late, anyway. Jeeze

Seriously, is there anyone more disappointing than Wagner? 30% from 3 and timely turnovers. The dude just can't get a complete game. If it wasn't for Dickinson, this team would possibly have 3 losses already, including today.

I agree about Wagner. He should be better then he is.

PSU guy went for a call instead of a bucket

Was more worried about a 3

I see John jr wasn’t being used at all done the stretch was that because of his 4 turnovers. I only saw the last 5 minutes.

Why was terrence Williams not in the game more? He played more when davis was healthy

Me too. I thought for sure they were going to drive and kick.

Brockington and Dread were knocking down 3's the whole first 30 minutes. I think PSU shot 1 3 pointer the last 10 minutes. Dumb move on their part.

I would have died if Dread or Brockington got the ball at the end there outside the 3 point line.

That being said, when do those 2 dickheads leave? They are two of the biggest dickheads in the big 10. They are constantly talking shit. I know a lot of players do that these days, but these 2 take it to another level. Seems like they've been at PSU forever.

I see John jr wasn?t being used at all done the stretch was that because of his 4 turnovers. I only saw the last 5 minutes.

He had a pretty bad day. Juwan made the right call leaving him on the pine down the stretch.

Brockington and Dread were knocking down 3's the whole first 30 minutes. I think PSU shot 1 3 pointer the last 10 minutes. Dumb move on their part.

I would have died if Dread or Brockington got the ball at the end there outside the 3 point line.

That being said, when do those 2 dickheads leave? They are two of the biggest dickheads in the big 10. They are constantly talking shit. I know a lot of players do that these days, but these 2 take it to another level. Seems like they've been at PSU forever.

Well, they exposed a weakness of ours. Livers and Wagner are absolutely affected by trash talk. They did us a huge favor, imo.

Back