Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Penn State

thewolverines24

Michigan heads to the Palestra this weekend to take on Penn State (Sunday, noon, BTN) in a game where the venue is a bigger draw than either roster.

The Wolverines are 3-8 in their last 11 games, and the Nittany Lions enter Sunday on a 3-7 skid. Both teams are coming off of disappointing performances in the state of Michigan on Thursday night, with Penn State getting run out of the Breslin Center by 31 points and Michigan losing at home to Minnesota.

As of early January, it is hard to see either team not playing in the Big Ten Tournament on Wednesday night. And March feels like a long way off for two teams that still have to slog through a rigorous Big Ten schedule.

KEYS
s-l1200.webp

BOTTOM LINE
giphy-downsized-large.gif

KenPom is projecting an 80-77 Michigan win. How many times does KenPom want to be wrong about Michigan this year?

GO BLUE!

I hope the team is going to be careful not to be distracted by the Lions game.

Because that could become a problem.

When the Lions? game started I warned that it could be a distraction.

Turns out looks like I might have been right.

Team turns the ball over. Can't hit free throws. Worst defense in the big ten. He shouldn't keep his job.

Last edited:
Team turns the ball over. Can't hit free throws. Worst defense in the big ten. He shouldn't keep his job.

He was distracted by the Lions game.

I warned about that.

You might remember.

Let?s give him another chance.

Back