Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UCF

I like this hoops team but I still think a few other teams are better then us at the top of the big ten. It sure is nice to have a decent bench though. Team has a Very nice bench.

You can see something in Zeb. He just needs to mature and get some experience

Zeb jackson really needs this experience. He's way too in his head and trying to prove too much

I like Zeb. He could be good. Needs a full year of growth. Smith runs this team right now.

The other dude keeps referring to the chick sounding dude as ?Christie.?

It?s not former Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey, who almost died of the COVID-19, and then ended up getting kicked in the balls on his way to Crisler Arena to do the B1G play-by-play of this basketball game, is it?

I loved it how Christie kept saying that "Michigan loves to score!" Great insight there.

I especially liked it when she said

"I really love Dickinson's game"

Saying it slowly is even better...

Back