Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Virginia

Llewellyn is just terrible in the ball screen game. Dribbles with absolutely no fucking purpose.

Team was close to a good win.

Offense execution was pretty bad in the second half.
Virginia ran much better offense to get freaking buckets

Jett's left arm grabbed

Sadly they never will call that. Blew a 11 point halftime lead. They deserve to lose.

Why not just have Jett grab the rebound and go. Williams is just to slow.

Jett got the ball real late.

Last edited:
Poor offense execution down the stretch. Virginia was much better then us.,

Yeah maybe sometimes. He just can?t be a point guard.
Which we really don?t have one that is any good.

Kobe isn't supposed to be a PG. The problem is that Llewellyn is so bad that we might need him to play that role.

Kobe isn't supposed to be a PG. The problem is that Llewellyn is so bad that we might need him to play that role.

I?m aware of that. Howard should have foiund a better one then the one he did because we only have 3 . One hardly plays. We need a true point guard badly.

Game was lost
Michigan 12 turnovers
Virginia 7 turnovers.

Poor execution down the stretch.

Virginia bullies Llewelyn Espically in the 2nd half. Pushing him way out.

I?m aware of that. Howard should have foiund a better one then the one he did because we only have 3 . One hardly plays. We need a true point guard badly.

Game was lost
Michigan 12 turnovers
Virginia 7 turnovers.

Poor execution down the stretch.

I don't think Juwan was expecting Frankie to transfer. Frankie can't shoot, but he can defend like hell and run an offense. Put the staff in scramble mode to find someone.

We could have had Terrence Shannon on this team as well, but admissions made sure that didn't happen.

I don't think Juwan was expecting Frankie to transfer. Frankie can't shoot, but he can defend like hell and run an offense. Put the staff in scramble mode to find someone.

We could have had Terrence Shannon on this team as well, but admissions made sure that didn't happen.

Yeah makes a lot of sense.

Back