Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Houston 121 Detroit 115 Final

It's like the Washington Generals are having a scrimmage. Crazy that we can afford a win and still be guaranteed the worst record and a top 5 pick.

It's like the Washington Generals are having a scrimmage. Crazy that we can afford a win and still be guaranteed the worst record and a top 5 pick.

Starters last night

Bagley
Livers
Wiseman
Ivey
Hayes

Livers is a deep bench player. Hayes is a backup at best. They are basically starting 4 bench players with Ivey being the only guy that is going to be a starter next year.

Starters last night

Bagley
Livers
Wiseman
Ivey
Hayes

Livers is a deep bench player. Hayes is a backup at best. They are basically starting 4 bench players with Ivey being the only guy that is going to be a starter next year.

I don't get bothBagley and Wiseman being on the roster, they are the same player and Bagley might be the better of the 2.

I don't get bothBagley and Wiseman being on the roster, they are the same player and Bagley might be the better of the 2.

Basically, they have 4 "bigs" that are very similar.

Bagley 6'10" 235 (24)
Wiseman 7'0" 240 (21)
Duren 6'11" 250 (19)
Stewart 6'8" 250 (21)

Stewart is my least favorite of the bunch. Duren and Wiseman have some upside. Bagley is solid. I think one has to go next year.

Maybe we should trade for Michael Westbrick.

He?s on one of them Los Angeles teams that play in the downtown Crypt.

Basically, they have 4 "bigs" that are very similar.

Bagley 6'10" 235 (24)
Wiseman 7'0" 240 (21)
Duren 6'11" 250 (19)
Stewart 6'8" 250 (21)

Stewart is my least favorite of the bunch. Duren and Wiseman have some upside. Bagley is solid. I think one has to go next year.

Stewart is really the best player of the four right now. Duren has the most potential, but I'd take Stew over Bagley and Wiseman in a heartbeat. Stew may actually be able to shoot, and he's worlds better as a defender.

Bagley never should have been extended, and Wiseman is about to be a backbreaking mistake if he gets a new deal with us.

I like Wiseman. Needs to be more aggressive but I like him but I also like the others too. Definitely too many bigs though. Too much redundancy of the four.

Stewart is really the best player of the four right now. Duren has the most potential, but I'd take Stew over Bagley and Wiseman in a heartbeat. Stew may actually be able to shoot, and he's worlds better as a defender.

Bagley never should have been extended, and Wiseman is about to be a backbreaking mistake if he gets a new deal with us.

Stweart can't shoot. His FG% is 44%. That's terrible for a big.

Stweart can't shoot. His FG% is 44%. That's terrible for a big.

That's because he actually takes shots outside of the deep paint. I don't consider finishing lobs and dunking offensive rebounds as "shooting". Stew isn't great at it, just 32% from three, but that's probably depressed a little by our inability to generate open shots. He's 54% on 2s, and if I wasn't so lazy I'd look up the numbers for how many more mid range shots he takes than the other guys.

That's because he actually takes shots outside of the deep paint. I don't consider finishing lobs and dunking offensive rebounds as "shooting". Stew isn't great at it, just 32% from three, but that's probably depressed a little by our inability to generate open shots. He's 54% on 2s, and if I wasn't so lazy I'd look up the numbers for how many more mid range shots he takes than the other guys.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/isaiah-stewart-shot-chart

Looks like he doesn't take many mid range shots...just 3's or around the basket.

Back