Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How come yous guys don't play on Saturday? Now the official game Thread for the?

Michchamp

I mean, all the Big Time programs open their season on Saturday.

unless they're playing some gimmicky game in Ireland or something. MSU isn't doing that though. what gives?:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, you guys still think uofm is a ?big time? program. That?s cute.

:hmm:

Of course we do. Why wouldn't we? Almost our games are televised nationally on Saturdays even in the markets where other big times programs play. Everyone wants to watch Michigan football. What could be bigger than that?

Of course we do. Why wouldn't we? Almost our games are televised nationally on Saturdays even in the markets where other big times programs play. Everyone wants to watch Michigan football. What could be bigger than that?

I don?t think you?re saying MSU isn?t also big time.

They, like Michigan are one of only thirteen teams to ever make the college football playoffs, and like Michigan, their opening game is on national television.

But yeah - it isn?t on Saturday, like most big time programs, and it isn?t because of some gimmicky thing like playing in Ireland or anything.

What?s up with that?

I don?t think you?re saying MSU isn?t also big time.

They, like Michigan are one of only thirteen teams to ever make the college football playoffs, and like Michigan, their opening game is on national television.

But yeah - it isn?t on Saturday, like most big time programs, and it isn?t because of some gimmicky thing like playing in Ireland or anything.

What?s up with that?

Playoffs don't matter Michigan has anyways been bigger.. And when the team doesn't do well they're still a bigger watch than MSU, always. All time UM, not so for MSU.

Playoffs don't matter Michigan has anyways been bigger.. And when the team doesn't do well they're still a bigger watch than MSU, always. All time UM, not so for MSU.

Well, this is their board.

Nothing wrong with being respectful when engaging in a little pre-season rivalry razzing.

because you've been irrelevant for 20 years now. The delusion of a once great program is all you have to hold on to. It's pretty sad that it's gotten to the point where the best trolling you can do is to "trash talk" about what day your team plays their tune-up opener against a shit team. Does it really matter whether you play a prime time Friday night game or at noon on Saturday against the Westerns, CSUs or Appalachian States of the world?

Last edited:
because you've been irrelevant for 20 years now. The delusion of a once great program is all you have to hold on to. It's pretty sad that it's gotten to the point where the best trolling you can do is to "trash talk" about what day your team plays their tune-up opener against a shit team. Does it really matter whether you play a prime time Friday night game or at noon on Saturday against the Westerns, CSUs or Appalachian States of the world?

Hey now, Michigan has gone out and created a gauntlet non conference schedule of Colorado State, Hawaii, and UConn this year. You think we?ll see any ?MICHIGAN WINS!? threads postgame after those huge matchups?

Hey now, Michigan has gone out and created a gauntlet non conference schedule of Colorado State, Hawaii, and UConn this year. You think we?ll see any ?MICHIGAN WINS!? threads postgame after those huge matchups?

we've already designated which posters are supposed to create the "Michigan wins" threads for those games.

If the unthinkable happens, there will be a week of mourning/not posting

we've already designated which posters are supposed to create the "Michigan wins" threads for those games.

If the unthinkable happens, there will be a week of mourning/not posting

I thought Hungry made all those dumb threads. I guess theres no shortage of dopes over there...

Last edited:

I certainly hope so - they've embarrassed the conference enough as it is, we don't need them losing those games too.

Last edited:
He usually only does them until they lose to MSU amd then he runs off until the following season

I don?t actually remember seeing any last year. Which is funny because that was the year many wins deserved a postgame celebratory thread. Instead we saw them for program defining wins like Army in OT in 2019.

?Spartans opening game.?

Spartan fans, if you do not want to post on this, the official game thread of the Spartans season opener, by all means continue to post on the illegitimate and irrelevant game thread that somebody else started.

Go time, I think it was, or somebody.

Last edited:
Back