Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I stand with Jim Harbaugh

jever4321

He?s the best coach for Michigan. He has them in position to win the B1G. It?s up to the players to execute now! GO BLUE!!!

I hope that this is the game that turns his UM career around. I hope this is when he's got it all put together and starts a decade of dominance. But we still lost to MSU and we shouldn't have by any stretch.

I hope that this is the game that turns his UM career around. I hope this is when he's got it all put together and starts a decade of dominance. But we still lost to MSU and we shouldn't have by any stretch.

Oh for the Love of God.

Michigan will be playing to go to stay in the hunt for the national championship next week.

Neither of those two rivals will be.

I like to think this game will get Michigan gnawing away inside of OSU's head the way they have been inside Michigan's for the past two decades.

this quote in the espn write up made me happy:
Harbaugh got that win, and his players emphasized that they knew how much this meant to their coach because of the criticism he has received in the past and the importance of this rivalry.

"You guys should have seen him in the locker room after the game, I've never seen him more happy, more excited. Not just for himself, but his excitement for the players, how much he knows it means, not only to the players, but the coaches and everyone involved," Offensive lineman Andrew Stueber said. "He's gone through some tough times, he's faced a lot of adversity since he's been coach here. To see him finally beat Ohio State, as a team, as a unit, we knew what this team was capable of and it all starts with him."

this quote in the espn write up made me happy:
Harbaugh got that win, and his players emphasized that they knew how much this meant to their coach because of the criticism he has received in the past and the importance of this rivalry.

"You guys should have seen him in the locker room after the game, I've never seen him more happy, more excited. Not just for himself, but his excitement for the players, how much he knows it means, not only to the players, but the coaches and everyone involved," Offensive lineman Andrew Stueber said. "He's gone through some tough times, he's faced a lot of adversity since he's been coach here. To see him finally beat Ohio State, as a team, as a unit, we knew what this team was capable of and it all starts with him."

I love this!! Great team victory! Great for the team, great for the coaches, great for the program!

Back