Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If Trump is an idiot what are the Democrats

Plattelander

How can anyone in their right mind think Biden is running the country anywhere but into the ground. Biden's continual lying about the Jim Crow laws in conservative states, taxing everyone in sight, federalizing state elections and providing safety nets from the cradle to the grave.

How can anyone in their right mind think Biden is running the country anywhere but into the ground. Biden's continual lying about the Jim Crow laws in conservative states, taxing everyone in sight, federalizing state elections and providing safety nets from the cradle to the grave.

Pardon me. Do you have any... grey poupon?

So you think America is heading into the ground? Are you going to leave? Should I think about leaving?

Dude, you already started this thread already.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Damn.

Wow. It's like Tigermud and Spartanmack had a love-child.
tenor.gif

What makes you think that Biden, or any U.S. President since perhaps Wm. Howard Taft, has "run this country?"

do you really think you're in a position to call people out for repeating themselves?

Do you really think that ironic redundancy was unintentional?

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out, for anyone who may have missed it.

Last edited:
Do you really think that ironic redundancy was unintentional?

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out, for anyone who may have missed it.

it was primarily for the benefit of others, but possibly too subtle - I've already used "there you go repeating yourself again" and I didn't want to get called out for repeating myself.

no offense meant.

Last edited:
it was primarily for the benefit of others, but possibly too subtle - I've already used "there you go repeating yourself again" and I didn't want to get called out for repeating myself.

no offense meant.

No.

I figured you knew it was intentional/ironical/a little humorous on my part - and you were bringing it home for anyone who missed it.

I was hoping someone would do it; you were right up high on the list of those I thought I could count on.

Back