Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Iowa

Spartanmack

Another lackluster opening 12 minutes. Thankfully it?s against Iowa so we are only down 4 at home. Winston 0 field goals and Tillman on the bench with 2 fouls.

They touch fouls are ridiculous. Refs are calling bs fouls on us 30 to 100 ft away from basket. Winston getting bumped and knocked every time he touches the ball and can’t get a call. That last call on Tillman was crap. Weiskamp or was it McCaffrey? was swinging his elbows.

It was mccaffery

Last edited:
Dakich says Henry wins games for you a third time right before he bricks a FT. How does this guy have a job?

With the Spartans down 8 in 2nd half my 6yr old asked if she could stay up and watch the game. When I said she had to go to bed, she asked if Lily her stuffed llama could watch with me so she could tell her what happened tomorrow. That kicked off the best 14 minutes of Spartan hoops I’ve seen in a while, so I guess I have to watch the rest of the games this season with a beanie baby llama on my chest.

Great second half, especially Winston and Tillman. Watts and Henry were serviceable as well. Needed that one since @MD and @PSU coming up are no easy tasks. I’d love to steal one

Back