Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Isaiah Barnes Transferring

So?you could start this thread?but not a game thread for two legit Michigan hoops game threads?

We get it - the season was dumpster fire - I legit heard some dude on ESPN radio national - his name was Jeff I think - saying he wished our school had turned down the NIT bid after
our team had blown a six point lead with less than a minute left.

Noooooooooo?.instead of doing that, team?just win the fuckin? game, instead.

You took the responsibility on yourself to start the game threads, by starting the game threads.

I?m disappointed in you that you didn?t start the game threads for the two final games of the season.

I understand.

I get it.

But I?m disappointed.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

Bury me with a Michigan flag under my arm, just the way I buried my own dear da?.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

So?you could start this thread?but not a game thread for two legit Michigan hoops game threads?

We get it - the season was dumpster fire - I legit heard some dude on ESPN radio national - his name was Jeff I think - saying he wished our school had turned down the NIT bid after
our team had blown a six point lead with less than a minute left.

Noooooooooo?.instead of doing that, team?just win the fuckin? game, instead.

You took the responsibility on yourself to start the game threads, by starting the game threads.

I?m disappointed in you that you didn?t start the game threads for the two final games of the season.

I understand.

I get it.

But I?m disappointed.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

Bury me with a Michigan flag under my arm, just the way I buried my own dear da?.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

Part my lack of caring about the NIT, part starting a new gig and being out of town for the game against Toledo (didn't even get to start watching that until 1:30 AM), and part my March Madness hosting duties.

I still should have sucked it up and started them. My apologies.

Part my lack of caring about the NIT, part starting a new gig and being out of town for the game against Toledo (didn't even get to start watching that until 1:30 AM), and part my March Madness hosting duties.

I still should have sucked it up and started them. My apologies.

All forgiven.

Here?s to hockey, here?s to ladies hoops, here to baseball and softball, and here?s to next year.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

Don?t care another Mac level player Howard recruited.

Last edited:
Back