Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jadeveon Clowney signs w/Browns

makes you wonder why they are trying to trade Odell. That defense is going to be tough next year....Baker and the offense should have it easy. Run game and a defense....hmmph...who woulda thought.

Last edited:
Exactly..who woulda?

Not hereabouts.

Beckham is a mercurial headcase.

Clowney contract only for a year and purportedly up to $10 M.

Lions are not where the Browns are and still won't be after the draft.

Last edited:
makes you wonder why they are trying to trade Odell. That defense is going to be tough next year....Baker and the offense should have it easy. Run game and a defense....hmmph...who woulda thought.

because he's a huge headache. Baker is better without OBJ because he just runs the offense, he doesn't try to placate OBJ.

because he's a huge headache. Baker is better without OBJ because he just runs the offense, he doesn't try to placate OBJ.

Browns should trade OBJ to Tampa. Brady has shown an ability to handle WRs with major egos. Probably when the WRs start talking BS, he just points to his rings and is like, "Thanks, but I want more of these so I will continue doing what gives me the best chance to win more of them. If you want ONE of these, then sit back and enjoy the ride."

Clowney one of the single most overrated football players I can remember. 2 solid seasons with Houston in '17 & '18 where he had 18.5 sacks combined......but in the last 2 years he's had 3 sacks in 21 games (19 starts) and NONE in the last 11 games. That's awful.

He's like Mike Mamula all over again.....except people keep paying him.

Back