Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jett Howard Declares For NBA Draft

Don't know why they declare early to go in the 2nd round, maybe. If I was an NBA exec I wouldn't draft him.

Jett?s lazy. I?d stay far away. But then most nba players play zero defense. So maybe he will fit in.

Last edited:
You think? I haven't see any projections so I don't know but he didn't seem all that good ..

A top 25 ranked team in the preseason that couldn?t even win a second round game in the NIT because they - literally - I mean really - literally - threw a three score lead away in the last 60 seconds?

I guess Jett wasn?t on the court at the time.

It epitomized the Michigan season that it was,

Good luck, NBA execs, on your draft selections.

A top 25 ranked team in the preseason that couldn?t even win a second round game in the NIT because they - literally - I mean really - literally - threw a three score lead away in the last 60 seconds?

I guess Jett wasn?t on the court at the time.

It epitomized the Michigan season that it was,

Good luck, NBA execs, on your draft selections.
A good point why wasn't this future 1st round pick in the game..

A good point why wasn't this future 1st round pick in the game..

He was injured. Article addressed that.

Jett is an elite 6'8" shooter. NBA teams are not letting that fall into the 2nd round. He has a long way to go on the defensive end, but every team in the league will believe they can teach him that.

Jett is an elite 6'8" shooter. NBA teams are not letting that fall into the 2nd round. He has a long way to go on the defensive end, but every team in the league will believe they can teach him that.

Cool.

Good on him when he gets paid.

Ah. I hadn't realized. I'm sure you watched more games than I so you probably have better insight on it.

Ah. I hadn't realized. I'm sure you watched more games than I so you probably have better insight on it.

Michigan was not a very good when Jett was playing, and Michigan was not a very good team when Jett wasn?t playing.

But good on him if he gets paid, which I assume he will.

So, good.

Back