Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

John Hinckley granted full unconditional release

Michchamp

link. For the uninitiated, he shot Ronald Reagan in an assassination attempt intended to impress actress Jodie Foster, and was later found not guilty on grounds of insanity.

White House press secretary, James Brady, was seriously wounded in the attempt, and later with his wife, helped sponsor and pass the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which the NRA & other Republitards hated.

I saw one of Hinkley's songs on Youtube, and someone commented " This is the second best thing you've ever done" :lmao:

link. For the uninitiated, he shot Ronald Reagan in an assassination attempt intended to impress actress Jodie Foster, and was later found not guilty on grounds of insanity.

White House press secretary, James Brady, was seriously wounded in the attempt, and later with his wife, helped sponsor and pass the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which the NRA & other Republitards hated.

I saw one of Hinkley's songs on Youtube, and someone commented " This is the second best thing you've ever done" :lmao:

What the hell, both Reagan and Brady are already dead, and Jodie Foster isn?t hot anymore ? not really.

Technically Hinckley was never convicted - he was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

He has been living out of the psychiatric hospital for several years with his mother already.

But if he thinks he?s good enough to play the guitar and sing professionally, I don?t really think he?s gotten much better.

I would actually pay money not to hear him play the guitar and sing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgboO-RDmMQ\

Chapman?s up for parole in 2022. If he?s released, maybe he and Hinckley can go on a speaking tour, or something. A recreation staging like Robert Ford did in the 1880s with brother Charles. A double feature.

Each could play the victim in the other?s shooting. And, who knows? Maybe they will have their Edward O?Kelley waiting in the wings. And then his sentence will be commuted, too.

*not really*

Chapman?s up for parole in 2022. If he?s released, maybe he and Hinckley can go on a speaking tour, or something. A recreation staging like Robert Ford did in the 1880s with brother Charles. A double feature.

Each could play the victim in the other?s shooting. And, who knows? Maybe they will have their Edward O?Kelley waiting in the wings. And then his sentence will be commuted, too.

*not really*

Neither was charged ever for killing or attempting to kill someone, but G Gordon Liddy and Abby Hoffman had a little road circuit show together back in the late 80s.

Neither was charged ever for killing or attempting to kill someone, but G Gordon Liddy and Abby Hoffman had a little road circuit show together back in the late 80s.

I think Liddy also did one with Timothy Leary. He seemed to like these kind of "odd couple" acts.

I think Liddy also did one with Timothy Leary. He seemed to like these kind of "odd couple" acts.

Years ago I read his book called Will? and he came off as a bright and interesting person.

Then again, who?s ever known a psychopath who isn?t?

The musical Assassins is a solid piece, IMO.

I wonder if Hinkley will now try and kill Biden and profess his love for Kamala. Maybe the people behind the scenes orchestrating the Dem strategies (and no, I'm not suggesting the Reps don't have the same, of course they do)...maybe this is how they get rid of the old geezer.

Of course, they are finding Harris to not be the golden goose they once dreamed. Still, I'm very certain she will at some point be taking over for Biden before his term is finished for the sole purpose of the Dems laying claim to getting the first woman POTUS into office.

The musical Assassins is a solid piece, IMO.

I wonder if Hinkley will now try and kill Biden and profess his love for Kamala. Maybe the people behind the scenes orchestrating the Dem strategies (and no, I'm not suggesting the Reps don't have the same, of course they do)...maybe this is how they get rid of the old geezer.

Of course, they are finding Harris to not be the golden goose they once dreamed. Still, I'm very certain she will at some point be taking over for Biden before his term is finished for the sole purpose of the Dems laying claim to getting the first woman POTUS into office.

My question is if they viewed Harris as their golden goose of their dreams, how did they ever get that impression? She was nearly universally disliked even within her own party until a senile old man who barely knows what day it is picked her to be his running mate - then all of a sudden she became one of the most amazing human beings on earth.

Last edited:
My question is if they viewed Harris as their golden goose of their dreams, how did they ever get that impression? She was nearly universally disliked even within her own party until a senile old man who barely knows what day it is picked her to be his running mate - then all of a sudden she became one of the most amazing human beings on earth.

Pre-requisite mandatory qualification was a vagina; high points for being black.

There is a story that Gretch had been the vagina of first choice; she said no because she didn?t want to be seen as taking a job from a black woman, plus maybe she didn?t wanna give up power (she seems to love it).

So let?s look at the remaining vaginas at the gubernatorial level.

Brown Oregon : Muff lover - too soon.

Grisham, NM; Mills, Maine: States are too small.

Kelly, Kansas: Too flyover.

So team Biden turns to the Senate.

Ostensibly, while there are quite a few Dem vaginas in the US Senate, Harris was (is) the only one with any pigmentation indigenous to the Continent of Africa. Trumped (get it? Trumped? Get it? Get it?) the qualifications of the rest.

Doesn?t hurt she?s married to a Jewish dude, being as the dynamics between Jewish voters and elected officials is kind of fucked up.

So Harris was not a golden goose at all. She was the best available affirmative action choice.

Back