Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

John Ross

boogerlovejoy

Wants out of Cincy.....they clearly don?t want him. I absolutely would make that trade. Give them a 6th next year.

We need speed. I like Amendola.....but he simply isn?t having much of an impact. Or, keep DA and put Cepheus on the practice squad.

I?m so tired of not having a big play threat......Ross would be a very low risk acquisition.

Wants out of Cincy.....they clearly don’t want him. I absolutely would make that trade. Give them a 6th next year.

We need speed. I like Amendola.....but he simply isn’t having much of an impact. Or, keep DA and put Cepheus on the practice squad.

I’m so tired of not having a big play threat......Ross would be a very low risk acquisition.

This isn’t the year to trade all of our late round picks. We’re going to need the assets for the next GM and coach to be able to move up in the draft and get players that fit their scheme.

I think we’ve already traded our 6th and 7th rounders next year. We can’t afford trading anymore picks.

Last edited:
This isn?t the year to trade all of our late round picks. We?re going to need the assets for the next GM and coach to be able to move up in the draft and get players that fit their scheme.

I disagree. We?re 3-3, should be 4-2, and have a favorable schedule over the next 5 games. I?m ok giving up so/so assets for young talent.

I?d rather do that than go for Gilmore and give up high end assets and cap space in the process.

Wants out of Cincy.....they clearly don?t want him. I absolutely would make that trade. Give them a 6th next year.

We need speed. I like Amendola.....but he simply isn?t having much of an impact. Or, keep DA and put Cepheus on the practice squad.

I?m so tired of not having a big play threat......Ross would be a very low risk acquisition.

He's a turd. He's not even worth a 7th.

I'm not even sure there is going to be a new coach & GM. At least next season.

Call me crazy but I don't think wideouts are the problem or in need of improvement to the point of giving up picks.

The Griffin deal made sense because our pass rush is shit. A WR? I dunno.

Personally I would just rather have the extra cap rollforward money than bring in someone like Ross and give up a pick.

Also I think it's inaccurate to say we should be 4-2. If you are going to count drops as wins, you should count accidental TDs (when specifically told not to score one) as a loss. Both are player errors. One went our way, one didn't. In the end we are a 3-3 football team.

Meanwhile Golladay is saying, “No big play threats on this team? I’m insulted.”

I disagree. We?re 3-3, should be 4-2, and have a favorable schedule over the next 5 games. I?m ok giving up so/so assets for young talent.

I?d rather do that than go for Gilmore and give up high end assets and cap space in the process.
How to you feel now?

It would make sense for Matty Patty to trade for a WR. How about trading for a half a dozen defensive players.

Same. Marvin Hall was our best WR today. I?d take Ross over Hall.

Better yet....having them both with KG and Jones would be nice.

We?re not even close to a playoff team. Hold on to all picks and trade the players that we can for future picks. Maybe Golladay can bring us a 2nd rounder!

We?re not even close to a playoff team. Hold on to all picks and trade the players that we can for future picks. Maybe Golladay can bring us a 2nd rounder!
I'll trade whoever we can trade. There's like 19 starters we need.

Travis Fulgham is confused. He was told the team didn't need WR help.

Back