Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joint press conference

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
- Dax Hill status wont be known until later today

- John Madden's grandson, Jesse Madden, is on our team? I had no idea.

- Kirby and Harbaugh share a birthday (23rd of dec)

- Harbaugh gives the worst answers to good questions lol

- Harbaugh brushes off questions about money and his contract

- A lot of talk on social media about the players enjoying Miami too much and not being focused, but Harbaugh's answers to questions make me think that's being exaggerated and the players are locked in completely

- Never ask Harbaugh two questions. He will choose which to answer and which to ignore. He's also a master at answering a question with an unrelated answer lol

https://youtu.be/hAaoPst6whY

I also had no idea we had a Madden on the team, let alone a legendary one.

Harbaugh says he would do the job for free. Willing to take a pay cut to stay at Michigan. And writers will still say that they think he's going to leave for the NFL.

I was wrong about him and wanting him gone and very happy to be wrong. I really hope recruits are paying attention to what the players and assistant coaches are saying over the past month.

A joint sounds good.

Hey, don't joke about that. Marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug, criminalized for all uses & on schedule 1 of the Federal Controlled Substances Act.

...BUT it's also legal for recreational use in 18 states, and 3 territories, including our national capitol, legal for medical use in 18 more plus Puerto Rico, and millions of Americans from all walks of life use it all the time - and have for decades - with few long term side effects from moderate use, and fewer from heavy use when compared to heavy alcohol consumption (which is not on schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act). so who knows, right?

Hey, don't joke about that. Marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug, criminalized for all uses & on schedule 1 of the Federal Controlled Substances Act.

...BUT it's also legal for recreational use in 18 states, and 3 territories, including our national capitol, legal for medical use in 18 more plus Puerto Rico, and millions of Americans from all walks of life use it all the time - and have for decades - with few long term side effects from moderate use, and fewer from heavy use when compared to heavy alcohol consumption (which is not on schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act). so who knows, right?

It's a terrifying drug. Every time I have done it, I start fiending for other drugs like crack, meth, and heroin!

It's a terrifying drug. Every time I have done it, I start fiending for other drugs like crack, meth, and heroin!

Fortunately, all the drug fiends around you in Michigan and Illinois don't cross the borders into your tranquil home state of Indiana.

Fortunately, all the drug fiends around you in Michigan and Illinois don't cross the borders into your tranquil home state of Indiana.

Of course not. We're as pure as snow here. I'm still shocked the fabric of society didn't tear apart at the seam when we legalized selling booze after noon on Sunday.

Next up, weed legalization in 3038!

Last edited:
Back