Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Karen Stafford

Unfortunately false positives happen. Scary after having a new baby.

Who is Karen Stafford?

Are you saying that Kelly Stafford is kind of being a Karen?

Because she kind of might be, I don?t know.

She?s good looking, but I don?t recognize her from her Instagram page for anything having to do with anything she?s done other than being any other good looking chick with an Instagram page.

Do people really recognize her at a grocery store, or recognize her kids on a playground?

I?m a little skeptical.

I?m aware she?s had serious health issues in the past and she seems to have overcome them and I?m very glad about that.

She is a public figure but has a little right to be pissed if people are harassing them. League reports if on COVID List which is fine but a reporter told about the positive test. Which turns out to be a false positive. So her family was harrassed basically from this report that is medical information being given to the public which is a no no.

The public should have been made aware of the false negative much much faster once there was a negative test.

These tests aren't reliable which is a big problem for the league.

Last edited:
Back