Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kid Rock

TheVictors

?Kid Rock is what happens when a ponytail has sex with a beer can that's being used as an ashtray?

where is tsmith these days, the welcher??

TSmith is gone - too bad - was a fun target for us peops who wanna shoot at dumbass partisans on both sides of the spectrum.

Now, onto important stuff - I saw this guy on Guy Fierre - have you been there?

?Kid Rock is what happens when a ponytail has sex with a beer can that's being used as an ashtray?

where is tsmith these days, the welcher??

BAWITABA!!! Just a former rich, white ex-urban Detroit kid wannabe rapper, turned Confederate flag-wavin' Good Ol' Southern Boy Straight from the Trailer! HUURRRRRRR!!!!

tLiar must be despondent at not being able to go to Lions' away games, and come back to post 50+ pictures of guys stretching during warm ups or random pointless shots of the crowd.

Not to thread-jack, but can anyone think of a more sell-out driven music genre jumper than Kid Rock? I know a guys gotta eat, but jeez...

Not to thread-jack, but can anyone think of a more sell-out driven music genre jumper than Kid Rock? I know a guys gotta eat, but jeez...

I'll just leave this here....

Douchebag.png

I got a buddy in LA who is in the “biz” and he was directing Music Vids in the 90s for spare $.

“You got a video this week?”

“Yes, some rapper guy named Kid Rock from Romeo” (a rural town in MI)

“What? No Way?” (Meaning a white rapper from Romeo?)

“I know, right?”

Last edited:
I just saw on Teh Freep that Kid Rock's Detroit house is up for sale. Link.

You can look at the pictures... it's actually quite elegant and the decor is fairly tasteful.

OH... who is he kidding when he claims he's "straight out the trailer?"

Back