Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Larry Elder for President

tinselwolverine

Our friend SpartanMack texted me about this announcement, and that?s nice, although Larry had pretty much hinted the announcement to be on LA?s John Phillips show on radio KABC 790 a couple days before.

Anyways, I voted for Larry to be governor of California when I had a chance to, and assuming I?m alive and cognizant about a year from now, next March 5, I will be voting for Larry Elder to be the Republican nominee for President of the United States.

I could definitely vote for him but I'm in the undecided camp. I like DeSantis and Elder and don't know enough about this Ramaswamy guy - what I do know, I like quite a bit. Plenty to like and dislike about Trump - still don't see myself voting for him until the general election if he's the nominee.

Wait a second, isn't Larry Elder a white supremacist? I seem to recall the LA Times pointing out that fact when Elder was running for governor of California. Why can't Republicans find a black guy that isn't a white supremacist to run for office? Seriously, how hard can it be?

Last edited:
Wait a second, isn't Larry Elder a white supremacist? I seem to recall the LA Times pointing out that fact when Elder was running for governor of California. Why can't Republicans to find a black guy that isn't a white supremacist to run for office? Seriously, how hard can it be?

Nice.

I could definitely vote for him but I'm in the undecided camp. I like DeSantis and Elder and don't know enough about this Ramaswamy guy - what I do know, I like quite a bit. Plenty to like and dislike about Trump - still don't see myself voting for him until the general election if he's the nominee.

I like DeSantis too?but a number of tea leave readers seem to be projecting that he won?t run this time around - if so, I?m not surprised - Trump is such a malevolent wrecking ball.

Now, Larry?

He?s literally a black hardass from South Central LA - literally, the greatest hardass from South
Central LA since his late, great departed daddy (whom I also loved listening to him on the radio).

What the hell is Donald Trump, who would be selling fake Rolexes on Times Square if he weren?t born on third base thinking he?d hit a triple, say about him?

Trump will eat Larry Elder alive by making racist innuendos, and OF COURSE GOP voters will eat that up, and Elder will drop out.

Seriously, if you think Elder stands a chance, you must be from another planet.

Trump will eat Larry Elder alive by making racist innuendos, and OF COURSE GOP voters will eat that up, and Elder will drop out.

Seriously, if you think Elder stands a chance, you must be from another planet.

you're nothing if not consistent. Elder doesn't stand a chance because the Republican party is racist. Keep it up, it's a real winner.

you're nothing if not consistent. Elder doesn't stand a chance because the Republican party is racist. Keep it up, it's a real winner.

Not trying to get between you two, that said, well?

The California primary is early, March 5.

Many of us, call it conservative leaning, have listened to Larry for many years and have been looking forward to voting for him for many years just like we voted for him for governor for California.

The delegate rich California primary is early - March 5, 2024 - I think we?re gonna turn up, and clean Trump?s clock.

After that, who knows?

Didn?t Trump pitch to black people ?what have the Democrats done to make your life better??

How much more when it?s coming from a black guy?

Black Democrats, cross party lines across the country and vote for the black Republican, literally straight outta Boyz N da Hood.

Obama had no chance, until he did.

Larry Elder for President, 2024.

Ride or die.

Last edited:
Not trying to get between you two, that said, well?

The California primary is early, March 5.

Many of us, call it conservative leaning, have listened to Larry for many years and have been looking forward to voting for him for many years just like we voted for him for governor for California.

The delegate rich California primary is early - March 5, 2024 - I think we?re gonna turn up, and clean Trump?s clock.

After that, who knows?

Didn?t Trump pitch to black people ?what have the Democrats done to make your life better??

How much more when it?s coming from a black guy?

Black Democrats, cross party lines across the country and vote for the black Republican, literally straight outta Boyz N da Hood.

Obama had no chance, until he did.

Larry Elder for President, 2024.

Ride or die.

Trump made an appeal to all minorities and under his administration we saw the lowest black unemployment and high wage growth of any president in decades. He was also the first president to implement any kind of meaningful prison reform. As a result, he saw greater increases in % of minority votes for him than any Republican in decades. If Trump is a racist, he did a really bad job acting on it.

As I recall, despite jumping into the race very late in the game, Larry had a pretty good chance in California until the billionaire lefties noticed and dumped shit tons of cash behind Newsome and the "Larry Elder is the blackface of white supremacy" campaign. It's beyond dumb to say Larry Elder has no chance.

Doesn't he already have a great campaign slogan? Isn't he the guy that starts his show with "We have a country to save" or something like that?

Last edited:
Trump made an appeal to all minorities and under his administration we saw the lowest black unemployment and high wage growth of any president in decades. He was also the first president to implement any kind of meaningful prison reform. As a result, he saw greater increases in % of minority votes for him than any Republican in decades. If Trump is a racist, he did a really bad job acting on it.

As I recall, despite jumping into the race very late in the game, Larry had a pretty good chance in California until the billionaire lefties noticed and dumped shit tons of cash behind Newsome and the "Larry Elder is the blackface of white supremacy" campaign. It's beyond dumb to say Larry Elder has no chance.

Doesn't he already have a great campaign slogan? Isn't he the guy that starts his show with "We have a country to save" or something like that?

Nobody would agree you more that the very flawed (as we all are) former President was gratuitously misjudged overly harshly.

And as you know, I didn?t/don?t like him that much.

What you?re saying about Larry sounds good.

The day before he announced, Larry told us on the John Phillips show the announcement would be forthcoming.

Again, I?ve been a listener over 30 years.

Libertarian, Republitarian? Larry hasn?t always been married to the Republican party, as I have also not.

I?ve actually argued with him on the air when he?s been wrong, because on the occasion he has disagreed with me, he was wrong.

?We have a country to save? I think is a great slogan.

Our friend MichChamp gave me a great idea with ?if you think Elder has a chance you?re from another planet.?

Cool.

Bring on Superman.

Didn?t Obama do the same thing with ?yes we can? against an undefeatable Hillary Clinton?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4F...ndCBsaWtlIHRvIGZseSBpJ20gbm90IHRoYXQgbmFpdmU=

Last edited:
Back