Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lincoln Riley to USC

byco42

Completely out of left field. A landmark move that will have a ripple effect. Several assistants are leaving with him, the #1 QB recruit and three other recruits have decommitted from OU, and expect several OU players to transfer to SC.

Modern College Football.

I commented on this in the other thread. It is a little surprising, but I think being at OU was all about easy sledding, and it's only going to get a tougher for them.

Agree with the others that it'll be easier for him to win at USC for the foreseeable future.

It there?s a discussion woven into another thread, maybe this one can come down to avoid redundancy.

When Rich Rod used a West Virginia cell phone to tell a recruit he was going to Michigan, people didn't like that he used their resources on our behalf. So the last 9 months of shifting OU recruiting emphasis to land skill position players from southern California might see a little scrutiny.

It there?s a discussion woven into another thread, maybe this one can come down to avoid redundancy.

the Game thread discussion shifted on to this topic when some posters commented on Harbaugh leaving again for the NFL.

I feel pretty certain that he has no interest in leaving Michigan for any reason... I mean, he took a pay cut to stay. Some might say he had no choice, but I'm fairly confident if money was his sole focus, lots of other college or pro teams would've snapped him up. what more can he do to show commitment?

Back