Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign Bridgewater

I agree with you. I thought he would wait till training camps were over to see if any team had any injuries.

Honestly I'm surprised no one signed him before now.

My first thought when I heard was ?why wait until 2 weeks into training camp? to sign a quarterback. But I read it was Bridgewater waiting on making a decision?..the Lions have been interested since the draft when they knew Hooker wouldn?t really be an option in ?23.

I think Teddy pulled a Barry Sanders and ?held out? just long enough to miss the 2 a day portion of training camp.

Insurance policy that I hope never gets cashed in, but still a safe investment. Bridgewater will never be mistaken for Daryle Lamonica.

Last edited:
Good signing. Not only a great backup but also another veteran voice in the QB room for Hooker.

This move tells me the Lions finally think they have a good team. Why address backup QB if the rest of the team stinks? They're seeing the playoffs in their minds. It makes me excited.

Hoping we never see him on the field unless we have a blowout, but he can win games in this league.

Back