Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Livers Out Indefinitely

His senior season isnt over. He could be back for the big tournament

His senior season isnt over. He could be back for the big tournament

I had a couple of teammates in high school and AAU play with a stress fracture. Doc made a mold of the injured foot and made an insert so they could play through the injury. That being said, trying to play through it at this level is a different beast.

Chaundee Brown is going to have to step up along with some others. Young is also out for OSU, so we are even for today at least.

Chaundee Brown is going to have to step up along with some others. Young is also out for OSU, so we are even for today at least.

I would hardly say it's an even trade. We lost an all-conference player and our second leading scorer. Young is none of those things.

This is bad news. Feel bad for Livers. I hope they can win the B1G without him, and the NC. Gonna be tough.

Back