Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Livers staying home

Franz to the Magic. 8th overall. Unfortunately one of the worst franchises in the NBA.

Chaundee got signed by the Lakers as an UDFA. He'll probably get playing time since the Lakers have little to no cap room with LeBron, AD, and Westbrook.

Edit: Chaundee got an Exhibit 10 contract. Exhibit 10 contracts are one-year deals worth the minimum salary. They don?t come with any compensation protection, but can include an optional bonus ranging from $5K to $50K.

Last edited:
Smith should have come back and played point guard.

I didn't realize Smith had another year of eligibility.

he must be pretty disappointed with that result, but I think he didn't demonstrate he was ready for the NBA when his play suffered against better PGs (right?)

he must be pretty disappointed with that result, but I think he didn't demonstrate he was ready for the NBA when his play suffered against better PGs (right?)

There are only 10 players under 6 feet that got playing time in the past NBA season. Mike can't be all that surprised by the result. I'm sure he's disappointed, but he had to be expecting to have to go this route to make a team.

A 6th year in college would have done nothing for Smith's NBA prospects. Sometimes it's just time to move on.

I am so happy we took Livers! I've been very bored with the NBA for the last decade or so, but I'll be watching more now. Livers is my all time favorite Wolverine in any sport and I really hope it works out for him. How amazing would it be to see a Kzoo kid stay at home and go to Michigan, find so much success and then get drafted by the home team and become winners together?

I am so happy we took Livers! I've been very bored with the NBA for the last decade or so, but I'll be watching more now. Livers is my all time favorite Wolverine in any sport and I really hope it works out for him. How amazing would it be to see a Kzoo kid stay at home and go to Michigan, find so much success and then get drafted by the home team and become winners together?
???

More than Charles Woodson???

Last edited:

He really didn?t except the ncaa is giving a free year due to covid. Brooks is getting a extra year because of it.

Back