Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Magic 128 Pistons 102 Final

Worse 10 minutes of basketball by one team I've ever seen. Detroit is just terrible.

So, can anyone explain why Wiseman keeps starting over Duren? The season is over from any competitive standpoint, and even after acquiring him, Wiseman has looked like one of the lowest bball IQ players (especially defensively) in the entire league. Is he our tank commander, or is Casey and the front office actually this dumb?

Edit: I am legitimately hoping for the former. He DOES do a lot to ensure we lose games.

Last edited:
So, can anyone explain why Wiseman keeps starting over Duren? The season is over from any competitive standpoint, and even after acquiring him, Wiseman has looked like one of the lowest bball IQ players (especially defensively) in the entire league. Is he our tank commander, or is Casey and the front office actually this dumb?

Edit: I am legitimately hoping for the former. He DOES do a lot to ensure we lose games.
Duren definitely needs 35 minutes. I like Wiseman but not that much.

Any chance Casey is gone after the season?

Back