Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Hockey Verses Denver 5pm Tonight!

Michigan loses 3-2

Michigan dominated ot and and then just like that 2 guys over skated the puck in pit own end and the turnover cost Michigan the game?Michigan had Two guys pulled down in ot before they decided to pull a Denver guy down. The first guy pulled down was a joke. It was right by the goalie and he was creamed at the knee?s Easy call with a decent crew.

Final pp stats.

Denver 3 pp
Michigan 0 Pp

Last edited:
4 OT Frozen Four losses in a row. At least 2 no call penalties in OT, no power plays all game. I'm salty.

Super disappointing. Like Red it appears winning a frozen four is going to be difficult for Mel.
Some much talent to not make the finals. Shame we could show off the vaunted Power play.

4 OT Frozen Four losses in a row. At least 2 no call penalties in OT, no power plays all game. I'm salty.

Real salty. Michigan had 2 guys wiped out early in ot before Michigan wiped out a winger on the break for Denver. I knew after dominating ot for 10 plus minutes something fluky would beat us. Two guys freaking over skating the puck in our own zone. Turnover leads to the winner, and our goalie gave up a bad rebound. But is started with the terrible giveaway. Sooner or later Michigan needs to concentrate on getting defensemen who are not leaky in their own end instead of trying for highlight goals. Was Hughes really a difference tonight ? Not even sure he was on the ice when the winning goal scored but he had plenty of chances tonight. Frustrating he couldn?t score.

Last edited:
Michigan loses 3-2

Michigan dominated ot and and then just like that 2 guys over skated the puck in pit own end and the turnover cost Michigan the game?Michigan had Two guys pulled down in ot before they decided to pull a Denver guy down. The first guy pulled down was a joke. It was right by the goalie and he was creamed at the knee?s Easy call with a decent crew.

Final pp stats.

Denver 3 pp
Michigan 0 Pp

I didn't see the game unfortunately had to work. I hate those kinds of goals in OT! So, Denver played so clean that they never commited a penalty the whole fricken game? Come on! Unbelievable!

Back