Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Republitard kicks other Michigan Republitard in the balls

Michchamp

link:
Mark DeYoung, who chairs the Clare County Republican Party, said he heard Chapman?s attempt to enter the room and opened the door after seeing someone flip him the bird through a window. ?He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,? DeYoung said of Chapman, speaking to The Detroit News by phone from the emergency room.

DeYoung added that Chapman charged him, slamming his body into a chair, and said he now has a broken rib. He intends to press charges.

?We?re so divided,? DeYoung told the paper. ?I just wish we could come together.?

buncha idiots.

But this part is pretty good:

Chapman also said that during the confrontation, he removed his glasses. ?When you see me taking my glasses off, I?m ready to rock,? Chapman said.

Since their political ideal is apparently just... Pro Wrestling... they probably need to unite around an meathead like Chapman already. Whoever kicks the most ass in the ring should be the next MI GOP chair.

Also, the article has bonus footage of drunk Macomb County Republitard women fighting at a bar. These people are plain white trash. They should be herded on a barge, towed into the middle of Lake Huron, and sunk.

link:
Mark DeYoung, who chairs the Clare County Republican Party, said he heard Chapman?s attempt to enter the room and opened the door after seeing someone flip him the bird through a window. ?He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,? DeYoung said of Chapman, speaking to The Detroit News by phone from the emergency room.

DeYoung added that Chapman charged him, slamming his body into a chair, and said he now has a broken rib. He intends to press charges.

?We?re so divided,? DeYoung told the paper. ?I just wish we could come together.?

buncha idiots.

But this part is pretty good:

Chapman also said that during the confrontation, he removed his glasses. ?When you see me taking my glasses off, I?m ready to rock,? Chapman said.

Since their political ideal is apparently just... Pro Wrestling... they probably need to unite around an meathead like Chapman already. Whoever kicks the most ass in the ring should be the next MI GOP chair.

Also, the article has bonus footage of drunk Macomb County Republitard women fighting at a bar. These people are plain white trash. They should be herded on a barge, towed into the middle of Lake Huron, and sunk.

Beautiful.

Nothing more beautiful than partisan on same side partisan crime.

Happens every day here in LA.

The libtards are vultures against each other.

So much fun to just sit back and watch the show.

happens everyday? post links, please.

I would like to read about LA dems slapfighting SF dems

I don?t know about LA Dems slap fighting SF.

I thought this would have been national news.

Brown Democrats, literally conniving to steal away a traditional black Democrat district, completely against the lawful procedures of redistricting, gerrymandering to make it another brown represented district.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly Preston Brooks caning Charles Sumner into a coma, but, we are not as "durable" and "withstanding" as our ancestors.

That one or both of these present-day "combatants" are still conscious and lucid illustrates that their "confrontation" amounted to the equivalent of the daily dustups we experienced at recess in elementary school.

As an enraged 10-year-old, over a 13-year-old making fun of my dad, I did bounce his head off the chrome bumper of [my dad's] 1964 Thunderbird. Like Sumner, this poor, stupid kid never saw it coming.

Last edited:
Not exactly Preston Brooks caning Charles Sumner into a coma, but, we are not as "durable" and "withstanding" as our ancestors.

That one or both of these present-day "combatants" are still conscious and lucid illustrates that their "confrontation" amounted to the equivalent of the daily dustups we experienced at recess in elementary school.

As an enraged 10-year-old, over a 13-year-old making fun of my dad, I did bounce his head off the chrome bumper of [my dad's] 1964 Thunderbird. Like Sumner, this poor, stupid kid never saw it coming.

it's a darn shame people aren't more brutally violent toward eachother these days.

it's a darn shame people aren't more brutally violent toward eachother these days.

Make the most of it or don't make the effort is my point. Never enter a confrontation without the intent of neutralizing your opponent. Otherwise, don't bother.

Make the most of it or don't make the effort is my point. Never enter a confrontation without the intent of neutralizing your opponent. Otherwise, don't bother.

check out this little girl nailing Mike Pence in the back of the head with a water balloon.

link pending... because twitter is down again. nice work elon. fucking genius.

AAARGH... turns out that wasn't Mike Pence. Was some other paint-by-numbers white guy politician in a different town.

Still a good throw..

Not bad.

It?s a good thing she?s a cute little white girl and not a young black guy?because if the water balloon thrower was a young black guy, George Zimmerman or some other racist white cop would have executed that person with multiple lethal gunshot rounds to the back.

happens everyday? post links, please.

I would like to read about LA dems slapfighting SF dems

TINSELWOLVERINE

I don?t know about LA Dems slap fighting SF.

I thought this would have been national news.

Brown Democrats, literally conniving to steal away a traditional black Democrat district, completely against the lawful procedures of redistricting, gerrymandering to make it another brown represented district.

EDIT: Dude I totally edited a post of yours I was intending to quote.

Sorry about that.

Hope this clarifies things.

Dem on Dem crime.

Last edited:
that was national news... I remember reading about it, and I don't live in CA.

Not bad.

It?s a good thing she?s a cute little white girl and not a young black guy?because if the water balloon thrower was a young black guy, George Zimmerman or some other racist white cop would have executed that person with multiple lethal gunshot rounds to the back.

right. they would've lit up a black kid who did that.

that was national news... I remember reading about it, and I don't live in CA.

I always thought Nury was kinda hot?I mean LA City Council hot, not ?I once portrayed Lulu Manson onscreen? hot?that?s like GOT hot or ?Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? hot.

Back