Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!

hungry

Go blue!

Huge win!

Fitting that Davison's dirty plays didn't help as he misses 3 3 pointers

Michigan overcomes a first half 14 point deficit and outscored Wisconsin by 22 the rest of the way!

Any win @UW is a great one

67-59

wow, awesome. even more impressive after the "two week" quarantine

I really thought Michigan would probably lose this game

This could be a season defining win

Go blue!

Huge win!

Fitting that Davison's dirty plays didn't help as he misses 3 3 pointers

Michigan overcomes a first half 14 point deficit and outscored Wisconsin by 22 the rest of the way!

Any win @UW is a great one

67-59

I agree that elbow really fired the team up.

From The Athletic:

'Howard sees the game as a coach but still feels it as a player. After the Davison incident, he knew exactly what needed to happen on the ensuing play. Howard dialed up Smith in isolation and told him to go get a bucket.

“Yes, I did,” Howard confirmed later in the afternoon, laughing.

Smith drove and scored, converting a layup that helped spark a 10-2 run, trimming Wisconsin’s lead to two.'

Davison is a fucking punk and Howard had Smith go right at his bitch ass. Best way to get even with a joke like Davison.

Yeah, you can see the Davison look over and saw Smith coming in to block the shot and positioned his elbow right where Smith's face the was going to be. Not inadvertent. But the team turned it to their advantage. I am surprised that Wiscy collapsed in the second half. Which team had the 3 week play break?

Back