Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!!

hungry

Awww yeah!

Despite horrible officiating, Michigan pulls it out

Better team the final 4 minutes

Howard beats Ohio State

Nice lead in the Big 10 standings

Go blue!

Michigan just went onto the home court of one of the best teams in the country, outplayed them, and came out with the win

Worst part is that we all knew the refs would favor Ohio State

I really thought Michigan would lose with the game being in OSU, but they proved me wrong again

Outstanding job!

THIS is the type of performance I had expected to see from Harbaugh's football teams...a team that can go win a tough game against a highly ranked opponent on the road when things aren't necessarily going your way. It can be done! OSU got some favorable calls, they were making some circus shots, and yet our team kept punching back. Very proud of them.

Last edited:
Back