Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Moody Wins Groza

I really don't think Moody has received enough love from the fanbase this season. He has been as rock steady a kicker as I can ever remember. Totally confident every time he is out there, which is rare for a college kicker.

Nailing those 4 straight FGs when Mel Tucker called timeout after timeout was one of the standout moments of the season for me, even though the game didn't end the way we wanted. Just a shrug and an "ok dude whatever i'll just make it again".

I really don't think Moody has received enough love from the fanbase this season. He has been as rock steady a kicker as I can ever remember. Totally confident every time he is out there, which is rare for a college kicker.

Nailing those 4 straight FGs when Mel Tucker called timeout after timeout was one of the standout moments of the season for me, even though the game didn't end the way we wanted. Just a shrug and an "ok dude whatever i'll just make it again".

This is true.

Other than the guys who had the misfortune of kicking for RichRod, we've usually had pretty solid kickers, so it's kinda surprising Moody is the first Wolverine to win it.

Back